GUDM Vacancy 2018
Gujarat Urban Development Mission Gandhinagar published an official notification / Advertisement for the various vacancies. Hence Eligible candidates can Apply for The Recruitment in Gujarat Urban Development Mission Gandhinagar.
More details about GUDM Bharti 2018 likewise Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process and How to Apply for Gujarat Urban Development Mission, Gandhinagar Bharti are given below.
- Urban Infrastructure Expert (CMMU) : 54 Post
- Municipal Finance Expert (CMMU) : 01 Post
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (CMMU) : 03 Post
Total No. of Posts: 58 Posts
- Urban Infrastructure Expert (CMMU) :
- First Class in Masters in Engg. (Public Health/ Water Supply/ Urban infrastructure) from recognized University, Having at least 3 to 5 years’ experience (With Specific relevant experience)
- Bachelor of Engg. (Civil Engg.) from recognized University with at least 70% or more
- Municipal Finance Expert (CMMU) :
- First Class in MBA (Finance)/ M.Com (Finance) from recognized University, Having atleast 7 to 10 years’ experience (With Specific relevant experience)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from recognized University, Having atleast 3 to 5 years’ experience (With Specific relevant experience) .Skills to evaluate urban infrastructure investments, and helping city governments to examine and use a range of options for financing projects. Experience to advice and train ULB staff in municipal finance, project finance, resource mobilization, public private partnerships etc.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (CMMU) :
- Bachelor in (Computer Engineering/ Information Technology) with at least 70% or more and First Class in Master in Management (MBA) from recognized University. Having atleast 3 to 5 years’ experience (With Specific relevant experience)
Age limit: Maximum age 35 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to the given address in the advertisement.
Venue: Block – 01, Ground Floor, Karmyogi Bhavan, Sector 10/A, Gandhinagar-382010
- For Urban Infrastructure Expert (CMMU): 28-12-2018 & 29-12-2018
- For Municipal Finance Expert (CMMU) / Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (CMMU): 31-12-2018
Registration Time: 09.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
|Related: GPSC Recruitment 2018 for 485 Police Inspector (PI), GES, Agricultural Officer & Other Posts|
- Advertisement: Click Here
- Syllabus: Click Here
- Previews Years Papers: Click Here
- Admit Card: Click Here
- Result: Click Here
- Call Later: Click Here
- GPSC Imp Material: Click Here
- GK: Click Here
- Current Affairs: Click Here
- Online Mock Test: Click Here
- Daily News Paper: Click Here
|Download Our Android App|
|Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Join Our Telegram Group|
Stay Connect with Us for Latest GUDM Jobs 2018 Details. Happy To Help You – Www.JobsInGujarat.In